Tuesday, September 10, 2013

New Items for Fall & Halloween!!!

Oh my!

It has been a while since my last post. After some computer trouble and some amazing activity through our new website, things have gotten away from me.

I will make this post brief to save you and me both a little time.



We have mailed over 50 cards to Operation Write Home. We are on our way to meeting our goal. I have mailed in Halloween cards and some fall themed designs. Next, I will work on Christmas/winter designs as well as more fall themes. Our troops will have a fabulous variety of cards to browse and send. 

We still have a way to go to reach our goal of 500 cards, but I think it is possible. I am making new cards for you to browse each week. Watch for Vintage, Victorian, Gothic, and Steampunk designs coming very soon!


Also, I have been busy painting new glass items for the fall and Halloween season. We have pumpkins, owls, floral accented skulls and more!!! When you follow us on the usual social media.... Facebook, Pinterest, Etsy, and/or Twitter you will get first look at what is new. As usual every week there is something unique and wonderful to post. 

This will be the best season yet!! Don’t miss out on all we have to offer.
CHEERS!!

Brandy

Artist & Owner, Elegantly Haunted


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I appreciate your feedback!!!
-Elegantly Haunted