Sunday, October 13, 2013

Witches' At Play!!

Looking for a fun Halloween game to play in your neighborhood?

Set the Witches loose on your street and watch how everyone comes together.

I created this little game after playing a similar game called "You've Been Boo'd". 

Simply follow the instructions and have a great time!!!

Here is a photo of the treat box I created. My daughter and I played this game this afternoon, and saw many smiling faces on our street!


Make your treat simple with home baked goodies or some store bought candy in a baggie. My handmade treat boxes are filled with a variety of treats and are only available at my booth during craft shows and festivals. My next appearance will be at Yorktoberfest Oct 26 & 27 downtown York, PA.

Enjoy the game!


Get out there and have some Witchy fun!
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I appreciate your feedback!!!
-Elegantly Haunted